Monday, February 1, 2016

Sorghum grains forming

I am following the development of sorghum closely, since its my first experience growing them. They had come up to the matured stage now, all having heads held high by peduncles, but their grains are at different stage. A few has grains becoming more white, like the colour of sorghum seeds I bought end of last year.  I am expecting full harvest somewhere in March.


Grains becoming more white

still retaining much of the green colour

still young






bangchik and kakdah
garden: presint 8 Putrajaa

5 comments:

  1. Ah, interesting I did not know Sorghum so I looked it up and we call it 'gierst'= millet in English. I know it, because we buy it as bird food. Nice experience to grow this yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I read sorghum and millet are two different plants....

      Delete
  2. Sorghum have developed grains! Nak masak apa nanti? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovely post my opinion is health, and the way you can enjoy the meals you adore in a more fit greater energizing manner. I'm working at Out of Home advertising in Lucknow You’ll examine the pinnacle 3 triggers for autoimmune diseases, no-fuss approaches to strengthen your immune system, detox without going on a juice cleanse or feeling hungry, and the way to integrate what you study cleaning into your normal routine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...