Friday, September 17, 2010

Gardening a game: Aux Plaisirs du Jardin

I visited  Aux Plaisirs du Jardin from Karpenisi, Greece. Within the sentences of a language that I am not familiar with, there was this photograph of a ripe tomato and the label of my little vegetable garden at the side which I am really very  familiar with. Refer to this post :-

Jeux - - - Παιχνίδια - - - Games

I began to find sentences in English. Green colour is for the English words. Thousand thanks. It was quite sometime since the last time I was invited for Memey award....

I was invited to play a game of bloggers by Ellada of  Aux Plaisirs du Jardin  who is from France but lives in Greece. The rules are to :
- say who call me to play,
- to write ten things I love,
- and to invite our turn, ten other bloggers.  

Here are ten things that I love
  1. Weeding > how they keep coming and how i and kakdah keep pulling them out. A sweet endeavor.
  2. fluffing the soil > I guess we do it to keep the soil loose, to let the air in for the roots.
  3. watering the plants > We dont really measure how much a plant require, we just go by the simple rule of thumb, never let soil baked, and never let the shoots wilt of thirst.
  4. Growing new plants > since our garden isnot for mass production to sell harvest at the market, we enjoy the element of anticipation, not knowing what to expect...
  5. photography > nice to keep images of plants and things that could esily be forgotten the moment it appear.
  6. golf > the fun of going through 18 holes...
  7. fishing > harvest is not limited to raised beds or pots only, sea is waiting ...
  8. Eating > Nice to enjoy the chores that has been taken for granted.
  9. Traveling > to see new things and places
  10. Creative arts > gardening lets out that funny personal element of being creative.
I am now inviting ten other bloggers to this game, which i call "Gardening a game" and there is no juicy fruits or blooms to view and harvest, but a definite friendship that spans the big wide world of gardening.
  1. Kebun Malay-Kadazan girls ~ DianaDemiyah Australia
  2. Blossom Hideaway  ~ Priscilla Idyllwild CA United States
  3. Organic Growing Pains ~ Peggy Ireland
  4. Sweet Memories ~ Jama Singapore
  5. MY LITTLE GARDEN   ~ Malar Malaysia
  6. Moj Vrt  ~ vrtlarica Zagreb Croatia
  7. In The Garden   ~ Rebecca  Zone 3/4 United States
  8. LAST FRONTIER GARDEN  ~ Christine B Alaska
  9. Voice in the Garden  ~ Diana (Di) Pacific Northwest/OR
  10. EverGreen Tree  Radhika India      

bangchik

        11 comments:

        1. Banchik, thank you so much for the invitiation. I will come up with a suitable post as soon as I can. It would be nice if we could meet for a game of golf one day! I am actually in Canada, not the US, but it probably isn't clear in my blog. Thanks for thinking of me. :)

          ReplyDelete
        2. Thanks for inviting me! Now i have to think what are my 10 likings

          ReplyDelete
        3. Thanks for the invitation. I was already invited to the same game by Dana of the Grãdinãrit dupã ureche, who was invited by Ellada - it is a small gardening world, isn't it?

          ReplyDelete
        4. I'll have my response up this Monday. It's getting too cold to be gardening much, so thanks for inviting me to play an indoor game;)

          Christine in Alaska

          ReplyDelete
        5. Thx a ton for the invite, will surely like to participate (in time though) Its amazing how we have so much in common, apart from the love for plants. I learnt to enjoy the greens, grow fruits / vegges from Dad n also how to play Golf, he has been an avid Golfer ever since I remember. Its nice to know you like playing the game as well.

          Cheers and have a great day ahead.

          ReplyDelete
        6. Bangchik, terima kasih for the invitation. I will try to post something someday nextweek taking a break from my writing (not blogging) but scientific stuff:).

          ReplyDelete
        7. Нi therе, its good paragraph гegarding media print, we all
          know media is a great source of data.

          Also visit my web page - stage 4 prostate canccer - www.Stage4prostatecancer.net -

          ReplyDelete
        8. This comment has been removed by the author.

          ReplyDelete
        9. This comment has been removed by the author.

          ReplyDelete

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...