garden, flowers, fruits, vegetables, landscape, fertigation system, home vegetable gardening, container gardening, organic gardening, edible garden, fertiliser, compost, legend of three sisters, watering, weeding, pests, insects, butterflies, bees, harvest, crop rotation, trellis. taman, bunga, buah, sayur, landskap, sistem fertigasi, berkebun sayur, tanaman pasu, tanaman organik, taman sayur, baja, kompos, siraman air, merumput, serangga perosak, serangga, rerama, lebah, tuaian, pusingan tanaman, junjung. [email:mylittlevegetablegarden@gmail.com]

Saturday, August 13, 2011

pumpkin / labu, Tanah Merah.

little pumpkin





I hope I will be lucky this time.


bangchik and kakdah

10 comments:

  1. Your vines look good and you are getting blooms. I hope you get some pumpkins from them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been growing pumpkins, but would you believe it, never ended with fruits!.... somehow the little fruit failed at some stage. I hope this is one lucky PUMPKIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet baby, the tendrils are so charming. I hope you have a big round pumpkin soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your pumpkin! I hope you get to harvest someone really nice ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca @ In The Garden
    ~ I need to learn more about pumpkins, to get the little one grow bigger...

    Bom / Plant Chaser
    ~ Thanks, I really need this one to develop further.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vine look good! Hope you can harvest the pumpkin!
    I have no luck with them. The fruits just drop after a while...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have better luck as I didn't the last time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Malar
    The Seasonal One

    ~ I check today, the tiny bulb turned brown and dropped. I hope another will appear soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...