Friday, August 28, 2009

Meme Award, what is it to tell, Belle?

Thanks Autumn Belle of My Nice Garden for the award (Meme Award For Me). It has been long since I last get to the stage and grab an award, hands high in the air , oscar style..... haha .... But how many times did I get on my knees, so absorbed and passionate about dirt, poultry manure and caterpillars, leaves, buds, blooms, fruits, seeds and focussing/zooming/clicking/snapping .... countless!!!!
About me? and me? 7 times over.... 7 P!

1. Person
a

Bangchik and Kakdah.
I have been telling about my heavily tanned complexion,
and between the two of us,
the storyline is always about me
getting too involved with golf and gardening!!
But the truth is I inherit
a programmed genetic elements down the line...
thus the heavy tan!

2. Pre empt gardeners generosity.

I dont share with many about pre-empting gardeners generosity. We cannot assume kids grow up thinking like kids. For all we know kids may even be thinking like world leaders, doing pre-empt with wars. For six years, like others, I walked to the primary school with the eldest sister, brothers and friends carrying bag full of books. We passed through houses and gardens. On a hot day, who could resist looking at ripe watermelons. I don't know, but we could just be right about pre-empting gardeners generosity by taking one and share under the shade of a coconut tree..... I have been generous with garden produce until now, with neighbors and little creatures of the garden, so my childhood guess might just be right....

3. Place called home.


Tronoh home. The house is being rented out for the moment..... Every single cent of RM600 rent went into Kakdah's account. Huh.., cheap for a bungalow, but we cant expect too much for a property in Seri Iskandar, Tronoh... So this is going to be the place called home in a few years time.

Cars belong to the tenant.
The plate numbers blackened for secrecy,
but the house number remains
for everyone to see.
4. Playing Golf....

I took up golf rather late, but was very passionate about it, until a doctor by the name Dr Hari told me in Mac 2009 to lay off strenuous exercise for a while.. and the bag is still standing at the corner.

5. Passion


Gardening, I guess I inherit it from Dad and Mom and it is always in the blood.

6. Passing down the batons.



kakdah and the two sons,
Yeop and Adik
aged 21 and 20 respectively.
Farah or fondly known as Kakak, the eldest,
is far north with her husband and two of her own, Adlina and Adli.

7. Parading



left to right: Ramli (son in law), Yeop, Kakdah, Farah, Adik, and the red bit is Bangchik.
Adlina (2 year old girl) and Adli (1 year old boy) were not born yet then..

I would like to pass the award to 7 0thers:

  1. Valeri: My Small Cornish Garden for her tenacity.
  2. Joanne:Joanne's Cottage Garden for her support for Blotanical circle.
  3. Queen Janet: The Queen of Seaford for being so poised all this while.
  4. Garden Mom: Garden Mom for her untiring effort.
  5. Green thumbs: Greenish Thumb for her acute observation.
  6. Patsi:Garden Endeavors for her colourful thoughts.
  7. Kim and Victoria: Our Life in Idaho for their untiring presence.
Special mention goes to Carrie of Grow Our Own. Her strong conviction with gardening is fascinating and she manage to share the ups and downs in her direct and stylish way. She is promoting whats known as eco-theraphy . She probably has got up from her 1 more sleep before going off to France.

But there are so many friends in Blotanical, and I am reserving other awards for them......, so the next 7 connecting awards and a special mention will continue .........

Finally, this guideline may help:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Reveal the 7 things about yourself
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and link to them
4. Let each blogger know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Let the tagger know when you post is up.





Cheers everyone.
~bangchik



15 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading these memes. I'm so nosey. And we got to see Bangchik too!
    I'm sorry your golf bag is standing in the corner at the moment. It's hard to take a break from something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bangchik. Love the pic of you and Kakdah! You are one lucky guy; a good wife, great children, beautiful home and a hobby you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! What an honor to be tagged! I enjoy seeing the 7 things about you....it is nice to get to know my electronic penpals better!! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bangchik, I am so happy to get to know you and your family better. You have a wonderful family, your jewels include a beautiful wife (Kakdah), grown up kids and grandchildren. You are a great husband, father and grandpa too. Thank you very much for sharing this info with us. This is like getting to know the blogger session, right?
    Bangchik, Tronoh was my hometown before my parents shifted to Ipoh. I grew up in Tronoh and I have many fond memories of Tronoh. Will you miss Putrajaya when you move back to Tronoh? Selamat berpuasa, Bangchik and Kakdah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats !!
    And thank you...I'm so honored.
    It must have taken you awhile to do this lovely post...I bow to the post master.

    Patsi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bangchik! this is a good one. Very interesting compostion of yourself. I am still owing Autumnbelle mine. I am not sure when I would get down to write it though ;-) I like your watermelon story. I use to take 'bas sekolah' to school last time. I recall those days where I use to look through the windows watching people, plants and homes along the roads. Happy gardening and growing your passion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So interesting and creative! Hope that even though you had to set aside the golf clubs for now, that your doctor will still allow you to do another passion you listed--gardening. Thanks for sharing your 7 'P's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations an interesting post nice to meet the family.
    I am truely flattered that you have passed this on to me but I am struggling to post at present with much going on with Lyme awareness so will come back and think about it when I get more time

    ReplyDelete
  9. B&K, always fun to learn interesting facts about our blogging friends! Now we can picture the family, and house that go with your wonderful garden...thanks for sharing! And you're a golfer, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also loved reading about your family and seeing photos as well. I bet you have all kinds of fun with your grandbabies! Your posts are always wonderful and you and Kakdah seem like such lovely people. The house is great!!!

    Thanks for passing along the award to me - I've posted - a quite ridiculous post. If you want to read 7 paragraphs about my hair just click. ha ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's very nice to learn more about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and thank you for sharing! I love your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  13. JO, KIM and VICTORIA, QUEEN JANET, BELLE, PATSI, STEPH, AERIE-EL, JOANNE, LYNN, WENDY, GINGER, TATYANA.

    Thanks everyone for your encouraging words. I have done my part, exploring a little bit about myself and the family, with a few photos to make it really real... haha. Steph hasn't done it yet she admitted, yea, I do understand, she probably is trying to make it dramatic or something by creating a little bit of suspense...

    A few has done it... Better go to Wendy's blog, see for yourself how her acute observation brings us to witness her fine asian hair dissected 7 times. And Queen Janet, jokingly admitted how tough it is to continue being a Queen.. haha.

    More revelation will come from other recipients of meme awards. Even if they are silent about it, they still are our true friends within Blotanical, passionate about gardening and the friendships within the circle of Stuart's Blotanical.....

    Thanks everyone.
    ~bangchik and Kakdah.
    Putrajaya
    MALAYSIA.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I missed the bus..hehe
    and Im still blank with what to write regarding the meme's award. Nice stories of your wonderful family and I think I knew where's the last picture taken..tapi di mana ya @versi yasin senario..*chuckles* have a great day and Selamat Berpuasa.

    ReplyDelete
  15. FJL... huh, long time no see. Are you from Keningau?... haha. I cant remember where the last picture was taken... "dimana ya?".. aha. I am still waiting for the outcome of your terung. As big as your fist now?.. Just write anything about meme's. The name of towns in Sabah, the name of local fish or fruits or mountains or tribes or local language maybe....

    ~bangchik
    Putrajaya, MALAYSIA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...