You can't help mother nature
It's not too much! Ha ha. Funny looking mushrooms.
They certainly don't look edible
Interesting looking 'shrooms!You ought to see an X-rated post of squirrels I put up during the winter. It was just nature doin' it's thing...and I thought it was interesting. I never got any complaints either!
Sometimes when the weather is cooler like last December (rain whole month), some mushrooms grow in my plant containers. They can just pop out overnight! I have not seen the mushrooms in the second/last picture before... so cute.
> Friends, Bloggers, BlotanistsThanks for the visits and comments.... It is tough on me to comment on this x rated mushroom
That's great! I have no idea what kind of mushroom they are, but I think the ones in the bottom picture are green spored Lepiota. This is actually the most common mushroom people poison themselves by eating because in their earlier stage they can look a lot like Shaggy Maines which are another common lawn mushroom, and great to eat.Your indoor oyster production looks fantastic, congratulations!